Saturday, October 3, 2009

Michael Jackson's Ghost Video xD

Today is my dad’s birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYYYY xxx) and so we went up to my nanny’s house. My mum, sister, nanny, dad, and myself went out of for dinner and when we got back my dad told me to watch Michael Jackson’s ghost video and he’s been trying to get me to watch it for ages and so as it was his birthday i finally gave in and told him i would watch it. OMG!! It was hilarious. Okay the actual video wasn’t but i was laughing at my reaction after wards. Seriously there’s the footage of his ghost going past the corridor and i was like ‘I’ve seen this loads of times!!!’ then this thing pops up on the screen and it screams and I’m not joking i screamed so loudly. My nanny’s neighbours must of thought i was being murdered or something . So i want all my friends to watch it too see their reaction. Next time i go to Evelyn’s (love you babby x) I’m gonna make her watch it Which will be on Friday Ahh so anyway I’m gonna go to bed now cause I’m in a bit of a bad mood and don’t really feel like talking to my mum or sister (no offence just a bit pissed off :/ which explains my ‘is it?, oh, yeah, no’ answers) so i’ll go and laugh at something maybe (or at least try :/). That Michael Jackson video would calm me down but i don’t really feel like screaming either soo… talk to you later. See ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment