Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This should be a place for feelings and thoughts

MICHAEL J. JACKSON – I have never seen an another man with such a cute smile, such a good heart.He gives all he can to help others and to make people happy and for this he only wants to be loved.

There were so many really ugly things that the press wrote about him and nothing, NOTHING is or was true. But there was never a bad word from him about that sh.. .There are only misconceptions about his doing. I`m feeling really sorry for him, this is not, what he deserves !!!

First I`d like to say, that I have opened this blog, to have a place for my thoughts and feelings, because I can`t tell anybody about this.They already think  I´m a little bit crazy.

Perhaps there is someone out who feels the same way.

My opinion about Cassandra : she`s an incredible, real friend for MJJ. For sure it`s hard to have a life, a family and to do by the way a friends such a big favor…

I believe in her words, that he is alive, but I can`t imagine, that he will really come back. WHY? It took so much hard work to do this, he broke the law for it. And this only for one year in peace and freedom?

If it`s so, than he got for sure good reasons , but at the moment I can`t reproduce that. But we will see.

About me:I´m just a fan like all others. I`m a mom of 2  ( 7 and 2 years old) and since the day “X” I´m feeling incomplete.

I heard from his `gone-away` in the night to June, 25th. My ” man” woke me up and told me about.Well, it felt like I`m in a bubble. My only thought was:  MICHAEL! MICHAEL? No! NEVER! Then : Bright idea! What a man, there were no better promotion for anything in the whole world since now. What a great thing, when he comes out for the first concert…

I could not, would not and will not believe this! He was always there, good or bad news, as long as I can remember and now he is gone away forever???

( It was only a few weeks ago when I got `Number Ones`. I was feeling like a little child on Christmas eve. I remembered when I bought me `Dangerous`… That was my first money I earned by delivering papers. I was 12 or so.)

Since that day I`m spending the little bit time I have on the web, read the books written about MJJ and watch every interview I can find only to see him and to hear his voice again. All  in the hope, to find a clue that gives me sureness that he is ok and alive!!!

All I can say is, that I wish him the best. All my love is on his side and god may bless him!!!

So if you feel like I do,  you can leave your thoughts here, but please be kindly and don`t leave ugly comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment